skip to main |
skip to sidebar
...I love to see the temple...
Preston and I had the opportunity to go to the temple with our ward members this last Saturday. It was nice. We always just go by ourselves each month because our ward always goes when Preston is in school so it was really fun to get to go with them. This weekend was ward conference, it was such a great 3 hours. We were taught by our stake leaders and they gave such great and spiritual lessons. It was a bitter sweet sacrament meeting because we got a new bishopric. Preston and I have loved our bishopric since our first Sunday there. What great men. But we know the new bishopric will be great and that they are meant to do the work! Along with this great Sunday, Elder Nelson from the quorum of the 12 was there presiding. 3 of his kids are in our ward and he has mentioned he has had 21 grandchildren in our ward. He's come quite a bit. I think he's been there about 5-6 times since we've been in the ward. He was here this past Sunday because his Son in law (the bishop) was being released. It's really neat to see him there as a dad or grandpa. He of course always closes the meeting with some remarks. What a great man! It was just a really great and uplifting weekend! Side note... Preston and I went and saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Bradd Pitt.... AMAZING! I highly recommend it!
The beautiful Jordan River Temple
I love my naps!!! Except I got awoken so rudly (sp) by Preston who snapped this shot... All I have to say about this is... If only my hair looked that good every time I sleep haha.
1 comment:
Hey Andrea, I'm so glad you have a blog and i'm even happier that i'm nosy enough to find it. it's so fun to see pictures and read what you are up to. i hate that i haven't met your husband but he sounds like a great man. i can't believe your parents are grandparents.. that makes me feel really old. talk to you soon ~chelsea
Post a Comment