Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a Valentine!!

So, Valentines morning, Preston said, let's play hot and cold until you find your present. He had me ALL over the apartment (not that it's that big) until I found my Valentine present. Let the pictures explain where we went!


That's right folks, we went to the MONSTER TRUCK RALLY!! It was soo much fun! Preston was nervous I'd be mad at him for taking me here for Valentines because it's not romantic but it was total opposite. It was so much fun! We also had a nice dinner at the gateway and went early enough to beat the crazy crowds!
It was an awesome day, since it was Saturday and neither of us work Saturdays, we were able to hang out all day!
Well, just thought I'd show off our awesome date for Valentines!

1 comment:

Nate and KayLyn said...

Hey Andrea!
Wow! It looks like you had a really fun Valentines!
I'm so glad that you found me. It is good to hear from you. It looks like life is treating you well.
KayLyn